BUCKFIELD (WGME) -- A mobile home is a total loss, after fire breaks out in Buckfield.
Investigators tell News 13, the fire broke out late Saturday night on Bryant Road.
The homeowner was able to get out safely and tried to put out the flames with an extinguisher, but it quickly spread to the ceiling of the home.
Firefighters were able to get it under control within an hour, but stayed on scene all night after it rekindled.
We're told the fire started in a wood stove.
No one was hurt.Sunday, March 17 2013, 11:23 PM EDT